MVP Arena continually reviews its security systems. As a result of these ongoing reviews, and with the goal of continuing to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for our guests, tenants, and co-workers, MVP Arena has added numerous procedures and security measures to its existing comprehensive security program.
- Bag policy: CLEAR plastic, vinyl or PVC bags no larger than 12” x 6” x 12” will be allowed. Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” x 6.5” (approximately the size of a hand) will be allowed and do not need to be clear. Larger and other types of bags are prohibited. There is no storage or check-in for prohibited bags. For patrons with young children in attendance, diaper bags are allowed and subject to search.
- Walk-thru metal detectors will be used at all entrances of the facility. If needed, security will perform pat downs on patrons in addition to the metal detectors.
- Professional lenses are prohibited
- Generally, non-professional cameras are allowed (point and shoot, no detachable lens). While not common, occasionally an event will prohibit all cameras. We encourage you to visit your event page for confirmation.
Patrons should plan to arrive earlier than normal to allow for traffic, parking and security procedures.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to:
- Professional cameras
- Video/Audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside food and beverages
- Glass items
- Lasers and glow sticks
- Laser pens
- Banners on poles
- Selfie sticks
We do not have a storage or check-in area for prohibited items. We encourage you to visit the page for the event you are interested in attending for event specific policies.